- employment law
- litigation and dispute resolution
- corporate law
- data protection law
- civil law
- competition law
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Jókay & Partners, founding partner from August 2014
- Noerr & Partners, associate from 2008, and attorney from 2012 to 2014
- National Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece (2004-2005)
- Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Budapest, Hungary, Faculty of Law, summa cum laude degree (2001-2007)
- Hungarian (native)
- English (fully proficient)
- German (intermediate)
Ms Simon’s main area of specialisation is employment law. She has extensive experience in the evaluation of employment contracts, and in connection with employee transfers in corporate restructuring scenarios, mass redundancies, employment termination issues, and lawsuits involving executive liability.
Ms Simon’s further expertise is data protection which has recently grown to be a significant area of law. Ms Simon has carried out numerous data protection assesments and audits in preparation for the GDPR. Due to her solid theoretical and practical grasp of this legal field, beside acting as Data Protection Officer on behalf of several companies she provides continuous legal assistance for Data Protection Officers and other officers responsible for privacy in general.
Her comprehensive know-how in the field of corporate law, enabled her to specialise herself in providing legal advice on company establishment, M&A and various forms of corporate restructuring too. She also has in-depth practice with lawsuits for damages and compensation.
Tel. +36 1 796 77 77
Fax. +36 1 796 64 44